On Monday, Aug 30 1999, Jarno Järvepää wrote:

> These two seem like bugs to me. I am using 2.2.4 in Win95.
>
> - If a script creates objects, MetaCard exits from browse mode.

This isn't actually a bug: the MetaCard development environment intercepts a
message that a new object has been created and amongst other things, chooses
the pointer tool.  To get round this:

lock messages
create button
unlock messages

> - By first selecting editable field of a group, and then scrolling the group
>   makes the text cursor blink outside the group.

I have seen that problem before.  A workaround might be to check the
selectedLoc when you scroll the group and select empty if it goes below the
edge of the group.

Regards,

Kevin

> -Jarno Järvepää

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.xworlds.com/>
Cross Worlds Computing, MetaCard Distributors, Custom Development.
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.