It would seem more efficient to make a copy of mc.exe (called, say, mc.bup)
as a separate file, and then use:
  put url "binfile:mc.bup" into url "binfile:c:/metacard player/mc.exe"
in the installer.  As the file mc.exe is needed to run the installer, this
adds no overhead.

That way,
--
Regarding Micro$loth: "Neither shall the Evil Empire dwell with thee" (Job)

John R. Vokey, Chair, Dept. of Psychology Neuroscience, University of
Lethbridge