On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I'll be picking up an HP printer tommorrow to resolve some long
> outstanding issues with HP printers. Are there any models which DO NOT
> have problems with MetaCard?  Which ones?

None of the LaserJets have problems as far as we know, nor do any of
the all-in-one machines.  Even the older inkjets (more than a year or
two) seem to be OK, but we've received so few bug reports that include
model number and driver version that we're really just guessing about
that.

Oh, and we've received exactly squat for feedback on whether the new
engine fixes the problems or causes any new ones.  If anyone is using
it, it sure would be good to get some information on how it's
working.  That address again is ftp://ftp.metacard.com/MetaCard/hp/
  Regards,
    Scott

Scott Raney  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.metacard.com