On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:47:12 Andrew Griffin<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> answered his
own question:

> Hey, you idiot!  The answer to your problem is simple.  Just type:  open
> "stack name" into the message box of metacard on the mac.  Gosh, you're so
> stupid.  I sent the message and then figured it out, so I had to answer it.
> Heh heh.
>
> --Andrew

Come now, Andrew. No name calling -- even to yourself. After all, anyone who
has the perspicacity to work with MetaCard can hardly be called an idiot. We
*are* a pretty select and intelligent group here. You belong. ;-)

Raymond