Howdy!

I'm having problems scrolling to a specific line from a field. I have a
long field ("fld 1") that I'm linking to. I've been using the offset()
function to highlight the found text, then (because this text may be
farther down), I've set the scroll of the field to

(lineOffset(foundText,fld 1) * the textHeight of fld 1)-the textHeight
of fld 1

Think the problem lies in the lineOffset() function. A "line" is defined
by having a return at the end of it. I can't split up the individual
lines of the field (wrapped) into return-delimited chunks. The user
needs to be able to find a string of text that may bridge two lines. How
can I change this delimiter?

Barring the possibility of that, I'd love to hear some ideas on how to
solve this problem. Thanks!!!

Mary Bull
[EMAIL PROTECTED]