I was very pleased to see that MC 2.3 supports QuickTime on Win and
Mac platforms, but wondered whether this is in addition to any native
format such as AVI for video and WAV for sound?

Whilst I'd like to use QuickTime across platforms, some customers
(such as the ones I'm working with at the moment) don't and won't
have QuickTime, only pure Microsoft stuff, hence my interest in both
AVI and WA formats.

So, does MC 2.3 give me both QT and AVI/WAV?

Best regards
Peter
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
Tel: +44 (0)1509 268843 Fax: +44 (0)1509 264986
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk