Scott you wrote regarding my numlock key question:

>Another thing to consider would be to just override *all* of the
>keyDown events and do entry based on the parameter to the rawKeyDown
>message.  That way it wouldn't matter what the state of that key was.

Could you elaborate on HOW you override *all* of the keyDown events. I don't know how
you would go about this? I have tried KeyDown and RawKeyDown at the card level and
field levels without passing the message and yet still the state of the numlock key
changes.

Hoping,

Mark Lacy
LetterPress Software, Inc.