Can one of the Macies out there help?  I created a stack on the PPC
8500/180 using MC 2.3. I want to make a standalone to run on a 68K Mac
(LCIII). This is what I did:
    opened the stack on the 8500
    used resource mover to move ask, answer, file, find, MC icons, and
cursors.
    saved the file as stack6800
    created a standalone by selecting stack6800 and selected MC68K as the
builder app.
    compressed the standalone stack with MacZip
    when I move the stack to the LCIII and decrompress it ,it
decompresses with the generic application icon, the the little hand and
pencil. When I double click it to run it it starts to load and then
hangs.
    Thanks for the advice
    Rick

This is the MetaCard mailing list.