Hi,

  From 2.3b5 release notes:

>The answer command now takes an optional type parameter which allows
>changing the icon shown:
>answer [information | question | error | warning] <prompt> \
   > [with <b1> [or <b2 ..]] [titled <exp>]

I've been using this new icon feature in the answer dialog.

When I package the stack as a stand-alone application (on the Mac -
haven't check this yet on Windows) the answer dialog displays some
strange
characteristics:
- the text font used in the dialog changes.
- the font size is smaller
- and the font itself may have changed
-  the buttons (OK, Cancel etc) have a different appearance, and
don't look as good
as they do normally (they appear to be slightly askew/not in line
with each other), and the dialog icon does not display.

Are interface elements like the answer dialog actually stacks, and as
such capable of being edited by the developer?

Prior to building the application I've imported the answer dialog and
MC icons into the stack  (I don't use  the MC icons, but I thought
might have been required by the dialog icon feature).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?  Is there anything I could try
to fix this problem at my end?

Thanks for you help.

R.