For those authoring computer training programs I would like to recommend
a program that I've found useful. Kleptomania, from www.structurise.com
sells for $30. Any text that appears on your computer screen can be
copied like a graphic, changed into text automatically through OCR, and
pasted in a text field. For me it has worked as advertized. The 30-day
trial seems to leave out combinations of letters, but I don't know if
that is by design or I just didn't quite know how to use it. My only
disappointment is that it doesn't work for Acrobat Reader pdf files. I
have no relation to the company, just use the product. Michael Kann,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Victoria, TX.

This is the MetaCard mailing list.