Hello.

When a user clicks on a word in a sentence (not a cr-line but a
grammatical sentence), how could I find out the number of that sentence?
I'd like to create sound files for each of the sentences in a paragraph,
and then label each sound file with a corresponding number. For example,
I'd want sound file "2.au" to be played when the user clicks anywhere
within the second sentence of this paragraph:

This is the first sentence. "However this," she said,
"is the second sentence." Is this, then, the third sentence?

I've consulted clickChunk, clickChar, etc., and thought about playing
with the itemDelimiter (there's no such thing as a lineDelimiter, is
there?) but can't figure out anything, elegant or ugly.

Thank you in advance.

--
Nicolas R Cueto
Takakura JHS/SHS