On 2/4/00 11:30 AM, Nicolas R Cueto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I answered my own question (about why playStopped wasn't working) by
>re-consulting MC's reference on playStopped: "the playStopped message is
>sent to the current _card_".
>
>My script, now appropriately housed, is working perfectly.
>
>Sorry.

No, it was my fault. The "ghost in [my] imaginative loop" was acting up
when I ignored the fact that you would have to put the on playStopped
into the card script, and rearrange the local variables or the code to
match.

gc

Geoff Canyon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your child can learn to read using the classics of children's literature.
Check out C.D. Caterpillar: <http://www.inspiredlogic.com/cd/>

This is the MetaCard mailing list.