On 11/2/00 5:19 pm, Charles Silverman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi and Help,
> What is the message  for capturing clicks on objects and cards while in
> pointer mode (equivalent to pointerdown message in SuperCard).  Also looking
> for the equivalent of SC's doubleclickfield, doubleclickbutton, and
> doubleclickgraphic which also work in pointer mode.

The normal messages that are sent in browse mode are sent in pointer tool
mode.  But the standard development environment doesn't pass all of them,
otherwise object scripts would run.  If you check through the frontScripts
and the backScripts, you'll find places where these messages get blocked.
Removing those scripts from the front/back or editing them and then saving
the stack "metacard menu bar" should solve your problem.

> I'm noticing that when I run a quicktime movie, if I go to another window
> and then return to the quicktime window, the quicktime control slider
> doesn't work.  Is there a workaround for this?

Please send this (possible bug report) to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Kevin

> Thanks for any help here!
> -Charles Silverman

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.xworlds.com/>
Cross Worlds Computing, MetaCard Distributors, Custom Development.
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.

This is the MetaCard mailing list.