I just reviewed a message from late last year regarding MetaCard for
Windows' compatibility with Windows 2000. Has there been anything new
to report on this? Scott noted that at most, there might need to be a
minor update to deal with last-minute changes in the Win2000 code (I
want you all to know I'm working REAL hard to be charitable here).
And I know I will need to be working on Win2000 multimedia training
starting Real Soon Now.

By the way, I'd like to announce that I now have two software
products that absolutely fill me with delight whenever I get to
play/work with them: FrameMaker and MetaCard. Funny how they both
started in the Unix world. Hey, are there any other Unix-based
programs going cross-platform? I think maybe I'd better check them
out!

(I love Photoshop, too, but it's not quite 'fun' in the same way as
FM and MC are.)

Thanks all,

David
--
David Cramer, Process Innovation Evangelist          87-1313 Border Street
PBSC Computer Training Centres (an IBM company)      Winnipeg MB R3H 0X4