>On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, thierry douez wrote:
>
>> trying to play with externals, i just discovered last night that on
>> my linux box i have the reference of the externals in the "Stack
>> Components", but on the Macintosh doesn't see anything at all ?
>> where do I know which externals are with a stack ?
>
>Externals are stored as code resources in the resource fork of a stack
>on the Mac.  You move them over with a resource editor like Resedit,
>or using the MetaCard build-in copyResource() function.  You can get a
>list of the resources with the getResources() function.
>  Regards,
>    Scott

The problem is that the size of the font is too large in the tabbed button
of the "stack components" window on the MacOS platform. The word "External"
can be seen only if the LookAndFeel is changed to Win or Motif.

H. Chaudet

 Herve Chaudet  &  Liliane Pellegrin-Chaudet
  e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile : 0 608 05 98 09
  Laboratoire de Biomathematiques, Informatique Medicale
  Unité UPRES EA 2672
      Faculte de Medecine - 27, Bd Jean Moulin
      13385 Marseille cedex 5 - France
      Tel (33) 0 491 791 910 - Fax (33) 0 491 794 013
  Service de l'Information Medicale
      Hopital Nord - Chemin des Bourrelly
      13326 Marseille cedex 15 - France
      Tel (33) 0 491 968 020