To:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:           Leston Drake ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject:                printing & linking

Hi all,

I've been looking through the archives, etc. because I know these issues have come up
before, but I can't find the answers. So please accept my apology up front.

1. I'm looking for a sample script somewhere for printing the text of a field or
fields?

2. I need to launch the user's default browser and link to a web site.

TIA for your help.