I have a very large image, way larger than the card. I set the size to
smaller than the card then group and add scroll bars. Now what I want to
do is have the students scroll the image locating different objects in
the image. When they think they have located the correct object they are
to then click on the object. If I get the clickloc the result is
different depending on exactly where the object is relative to the
visible shrunken image. Is there any way to get the location of the
click relative to the overall size of the image.

        Thanks
        Rick
        Education Technology Group
        Sciences, Health Sciences