I am trying to learn how to use the player object.

For playing audio files, do you have to put a player object on every card where you
want to play audio or can you simply put one object on a card and somehow reference
that object from scripts that run from other cards? I have tried to do this latter
approach, but so far unsuccessfully. Maybe I am missing something. Its just that say
you want a click sound for every button on every card, you hate to have to put a
player on every card.

Also, if you set the alwaysbuffer property to TRUE when playing a video files on the
Windows OS will you crash your program if QT is not installed and VfW runs instead
since I understand that this property is not supported by VfW?

Regards,

Mark Lacy
LetterPress Software