Hi
I don't know if this is possible, but here is what I'm trying to do. I
use metacard on a Solaris box. Imagine a card with one button and two
windows a and b. I want to be able to stick an ip address in window a
and either click on the button or returnInField and see a traceroute
output go into field b.
Now I've tried put shell (whatever) into window "b" and it seems that
Metacard can do this with simple stuff like ls and date and such but has
trouble with telnet and traceroute and nslookup type commands....or more
likely I dunno what Ima doin ;-)

Thanks

Jim