> I am preparing tests for my students using metacard. When the students take
> the test, I would like to make sure that they fully concentrate on the test
> and eliminate the possibility that they click on the desktop or that they
> go and open other programs.  These are the features that i would like to
> implement and for which I need your advise/help:
>
> 1) Is there a way to open the test in a full screen mode?
set the backdrop to "black" --or some other color
> 2) Is there  a way to hide the minimize button, the "x" (closing button).
set the decorations of stack ?? to empty
> 3) Is there a way to disable the start button in windows while using my
> metacard test.
when you do step 1, the start button will not be available.

Other options that are common:
  hide menubar  (for Mac)
  set the loc of this stack to the screenloc  (will center your stack in the
event it is run on different resolutions)

-Mark Talluto
KIDware Technologies