YES!!!!!!!

I know I'm going to get some heat for being so disdainful of HTML/JavaScript
as a development solution if MetaCard cannot dynamically set screen elements
to proportionally fill the screen regardless of window size/screen
resolution (nevermind that MetaCard can apparently do everything else much
more easily!). I believe in our trade study we claimed that MetaCard could
be scripted to resize dynamically, based on a conversation with Scott. What
you're asking, SVG imports, seems to be slightly different. Of course, we'd
need it to work in Windows AND HP-UNIX.

Lori

Lori C. Fraind
Delex Systems, Inc.