On 21/6/00 11:10 pm, Jacqueline Landman Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I did more tests which show that it works that way here on my Mac too --
> keyups and downs are being sent to a card without any fields. (My
> previous tests were flawed.) One exception seems to be the shift key,
> which is what I really want to use. Shift doesn't seem to be detected.
> There are some other keys which aren't being detected either on my Mac,
> mostly control keys like control, command, and option.

Strange: without a field selected I do not get keyUp messages (on my Mac, at
least).  Are you sure you are getting them there?

Regards,

Kevin

> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Custom hypermedia solutions   |         http://www.hyperactivesw.com
> 612.724.1596                  |                   612.724.1562 - fax

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.xworlds.com/>
Cross Worlds Computing, MetaCard Distributors, Custom Development.
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.