OK.  I give up.  How do you delete a customproperty set?

The Help says, "set the customkeys  of this stack to empty" will do
it, but it doesn't seem to.

Also the default custom set is named "empty" I guess.  If one is so
foolish as to as to load a bunch of properties into it, how does one
select it later?

I also accidentally created multiple custom sets of the SAME name (or
so it says when I look at the stack properties).  How do I get rid of
the duplicates?

It isn't obvious at first but I take it that only one custom property
set is currently "active."  Does <set the custompropertyset to
"frog"> select that a set (if it exists) or create a new set called
"frog"?

--
Steven Tripp
University of Aizu