I have a question relating to "the time" on a Mac:

Recently, I found, using MetaCard 2.3.1, if you launch MetaCard and type
"answer the time", it displays the time properly. However, if, while
MetaCard is running, you put the computer to sleep for a while, and then
wake it up, it gives you the time as if no time passed when the computer
was asleep...

So..Is this a problem where MetaCard queries the system clock on startup,
but uses it's own clock once running? It's a very odd thing to notice,
when I had my computer asleep for about 8 hours and then used "the
time" in a script, and it said something which was obviously from 8 hours
ago or so.

Any clues? Am I missing something? Do I need to manually tell MetaCard to
reset the clock to the system clock? The clock tells great time, it just
doens't notice that the computer was asleep for hours :)

Thanks,
ReeD.