I saw this asked before but no answer was ever given:

Is there a way to detect the system's menu font on the machine running
MetaCard? On Mac, that could be Chicago, Charcoal, or several others. On
Windows, probably MS Sans Serif.

It's the Mac interface I particularly need to know. When designing
custom dialogs, it is important that certain buttons display in the
user's selected system font. Can I get this info?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]