If someone started debating the concept of using MC with "Why don't you just
do that in Flash" i.e. pushing Flash as a primary development environment
over MetaCard, what would be ten reasons you would give in response? I tried
Flash once (before Flash 4.0 came out) and it felt like someone had "hog
tied me" compared to the ease of working in XTalk and we decided not to
bother learning it. It seemed to me to be a useful animation program, if you
wanted to spend all that time and money to make people dizzy when they
opened their web page (just joking, I'm sure it has mature uses), but beyond
that too constrained an environment to build anything robust with any ease.
But I would like some points from the sages on this list to take to the
table. Thanks.

Hinduism Today
Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager