I'm writing an increasing number of complex cgi's using Metacard (What a
tool !)
I submit a page from by browser and metacard processes the request and
returns the required result. However should I (an I often do) have a typo in
my script eg:

 "put thtmlpage ito thtmlout"

the browser 'sticks' as MC can't produce the results due to the error. In
this instance MC doesn't return any error information and I have to search
through the script line by line to hopefully find my mistake.

Q: Can I return a 'readable' MC error message to the browser or even put a
message into an error field on the stack ? I guess I need to write my own
error routines...If so can anyone give me any pointers ?

TIA

Gary Rathbone