I run Metacard to manage disk space and production server applications in
an ultra-secured environment with NT4 sp5, NT2k, Metaframe, PCA9, and it
runs like a charm. The res kit can be easily controlled. Saves a lot cmds!

SP6 is just around the corner on some of our servers so I haven't tried
it yet, but it shouldn't be a problem. Haven't tried W2kSP1 either...
cheers,
Xavier