I dont know how many of you think similarly but i really have a problem with
the script windows not showing up in the windows task bar.
this brings up various issues or challenges to avoid the p word...

Im forced to hide all my windows each time...
or re-edit the group... or what's worse,
my metaframe windows usually go bananas when you reduce them...
if I reedit a script, will it overide a previously opened window and it's
changes?

in brief, im loosing major amounts of time just to edit scripts or find the
window again... does anyone have any solutions for this?

the only solution i've found so far is with a palette with the list of the
windows however the scripteditor windows doesn't have the name of the object
you are editing which makes it more time consuming if you are editing
various scripts...

thanks for any inputs, any idea could be useful. im working on a replacement
of the script editor but it's still far from release... so any ideas not
only be welcome but will be also credited in the about box!

thanks
Xavier