On 4/11/00 12:17 am, Monte Goulding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience creating stacks to be set as menu names for
> option buttons. I'd like to create an option button with the same look and
> feel as a text option button that a user could use to select a graphic
> marker. I'll offer it to the list when it's done if I work out how to do it.
> If anyone could offer guidance or a template for this it would be much
> appreciated.

A good place to start is to have a look at the ones in the MC dev UI.  E.g.:

clone stack "MC selectedObject menu"

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.