I've posted my library stack which has several functions and handlers for
array manipulation, matrix algebra and inversion, date/time conversion, and
statistical and multivariate analysis (including a permutation test,
bootstrapping, combinatorial routines, and some dissimilarity measures). If
you have a use for any of these in this collection, then just cut-and-paste
as you see fit. If you have any suggestions for improvements or bug reports
please email me. Scott, I am giving you permission to incorporate any of
the algorithms in my scripts directly into the MetaCard engine...AND I am
requesting that you PLEASE try to incorporate some of the array handlers
directly into the engine (although I'd guess you'd use your own algorithms
optimized for C, you are certainly free to use or translate mine).

The stack can be downloaded here (anyone who wants to mirror or post it
somewhere else is free to do so):

Winzip version of stack:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/metacard/joneslib.zip

Just the stack:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/metacard/joneslib.mc

If someone on the Mac has trouble downloading/opening this let me know if
you need a binhex version.

If anyone else has similar or better routines, please let me know.

Dave
Dave Jones
Dept. of Marine Biology & Fisheries
Univ. of Miami - RSMAS