I'm trying to make sure that any currently playing sound is
immediately terminated if a user clicks on a standalone app's close
button under Windows NT.  I have put handlers for "CloseStackRequest"
and "CloseStack", both of which do "play stop".  However, some of the
time it works and other times it doesn't!  It seems to be more likely
to fail when my app is running as a standalone rather than as a stack
with the MC engine running as a Player.  This is with MC2.3.2b4 by
the way.

Cheers
Peter