on 11/29/00 8:59 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just noticed I got infected by merryxmas and even know where from. Someone
> in the
> know or someone who knows someone in the know  with these script viruses
> should
> definitely write a Vaccine for Metacard.
> The guy who sent me the infected stack should have warned me before not
> after!!!!!
>
> Regards, Andu

I wish I had received *some* warning: everything on all my computers is/was
infected with the merry xmas virus---including my back-up CDs.  I don't
*know* that it is from something I downloaded from people on this list, but
I certainly suspect it!  At any rate, I agree: let's produce a vaccine for
metacard.
--
John R. Vokey, Ph.D.
Chair