I made a new stack called "Test1" containing one button.  The script of the
button is:

  on mouseUp
    set the iconic of this stack to not the iconic of this stack
  end mouseUp

I am running MC 2.3.1 on a Mac.  I hoped that clicking the button would
iconify the stack using windowshade.  I click the button and nothing happens.
 Using the message box, I type:

  put the iconic of stack "test1"

and I see that the property switches between true and false each time I click
the button yet the stack does not minimize using windowshade.  I also tried
typing into the message box:

  set the iconic of stack "Test1" to true

and again, nothing happens.  Am I doing something wrong?

Philip Chumbley