In a message dated 10/12/00 7:42:07 am, Brian wrote:

>This is a guess based on how URLs are generally formed, but I would try:
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=Test&Body=Test

I am currently in a 'digest fest', catching up on weeks of backlog.  This
caught my I and I wondered if the 'Test' in '&Body=Test' can be the contents
of a variable or field?

Thanks,

David Glasgow

PS I don't know whether it was reading hundreds of postings in one sitting,
but I felt that the list was even more fired up and active than usual.
Imagination?