Thanks I'll post to the list which program I find most usefull or easy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of michael kann
Sent: Tuesday, 19 December 2000 7:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Interachy

HttpTracer might be of interest. Find it at:

http://www.concentric.net/~Sstmail/download.html

Michael Kann, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Phil Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Take a look at Naviscope (found in all the usual
download places I believe). You can tell it to keep
logs of all messaging that goes between browser and
server (both directions). And it's freeware.