> Anyone find it odd that Outlook Express does not recognize Linux as a real
> word?

Ah, but we're talking about Microsoft.  Their spelling checker is known for
anomalies, like the ol' Word 5 for Mac entry: when you did a spell-check on
"childcare", it came up with "kidnaper".

But we get the last laugh on MS every time:  While running 'round the world
telling everyone how NT 5, er, Win 2000, is the absolutely best server
solution for all things, internally they rely on UNIX enough to have 10 open
positions for UNIX system admins.  ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation