On 2/1/01 12:41 pm, jbv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> MetaCard's support of QuickTime does include QTVR.  It's a great
>> implementation too:  you can control the pan, tilt, and other QTVR.
>>

> Thanks for the tip.
> That's pretty good news, although I didn't find any info on that
> matter in the MC help stacks (I've downloaded the 2.3.1 for Mac)...
> For instance, the Player object properties doesn't mention any
> property associated with pan or tilt of a QTVR movie...
>
> I will run some experiments with a player and QTVR files, but
> where can I find complete doc about QT implementation in MC ?

The support for QTVR is new so the best place to get documentation about it
is the read me.  Make sure you have version 2.3.2 build 6 - thats the latest
version (not 2.3.1):

ftp://ftp.metacard.com/MetaCard/MacOS.sit

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.