-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gregory Lypny
Sent: Saturday, 6 January 2001 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Answer File and window ghost

Hi Everyone,

     I have a stack with the following standard "answer file" handler.

       answer file  "Show me the data."
  put it into dataFile
  open file dataFile for read

     The handler works fine, but when the file is selected from the "open
file" dialog window on my Mac, it leaves a white ghost image obscuring
the topmost card while the rest of the handler is executing.
Interesting, it didn't do this initially.  Any suggestions?

     Regards,

          Greg

Gregory Lypny
Associate Professor of Finance