Hi,

We are considering launching a service to allow hosting of MC based CGIs.
If anyone would be interested in such a service, please could they email me
off list with a brief list of the sort of requirments you might expect.  How
much would you expect to pay?  What would the CGI do?  Would you want to
host your entire site with a domain name pointing to our IP address or would
you host the site elsewhere and refer CGI requests to our site?  What kind
of disk and processor requirements might be involved?

The idea is still up in the air, just trying to nail down what kind of a
demand there might be out there.  If this is something you might be
interested in then please do send me an email - obviously no demand = no
service! :-) Thanks for any info anyone provides...

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.