Does anyone have a handler to change the size of a group (height and width)
using a mouseDown  command. I have several fields grouped together. I want a
button or other object that toggles the size of this group to adjust for the
diferent sizes of user computer screens. I kind of remember a "grow" handler
written in hypertalk..

My best attempt is:
on mouseDown
  put the mouseV into y
  put the mouseH into x
  lock screen
  repeat until the mouse is up
    put the mouseLoc into newLoc
     set the  height of group "My Group" to y
    set the  width of group "My Group" to x
  end repeat
  set loc of me to newLoc
end mouseDown

But...the button that contains this handler does not move with the group at
the bottom right corner of the group as desired. Also, the entire process is
painfully slow.Any help appreciated.
mike