On 21/2/01 9:16 pm, michael kann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm looking at the Revolution beta and have a couple
> of questions. First, is there any new functionality
> beyond Metacard, or is it a new interface?

Its a new interface (with new documentation).

> Second, is
> there a way to step through the cards in the
> Transcript Dictionary? Thanks in advance.

You can search the cards using the field at the top, and there is an index.
There isn't a way to navigate card to card.  You could use the message box
to change card too.

BTW, please send Revolution related questions to the Revolution mailing
list.  Thanks!

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.