michael kann a écrit :

> I've been using HTTPtracer on Windows to monitor HTTP
> traffic. It is one of the best designed programs I've
> ever used. When POSTING data to PWS/ASP/Access I
> noticed that I could POST from Netscape/Microsoft but
> not from Metacard. With HTTPtracer I discovered that
> the POST from Netscape/Microsoft actually goes in two
> parts. First it POSTS the headers, then it POSTS the
> data, in a following message. I concluded that
> Metacard just POSTS once, so the data doesn't get
> through.

Thank's Michael :-) If so, the sockets approach is probably, as Andu wrote
previously, the onest way to use to handle "POST" method from within mc.

Regards, Pierre

--
Pierre Sahores

WEB & VPN applications and databases servers
Inspection académique de la Seine-Saint-Denis
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif