Subject: Re: Moving files with MC
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 14:58:38 -0500

> Is there any built-in function of MC that allows
> copy / move of files between directories, or is
> an XCMD / DLL necessary ? And if yes, which
> one would you advise ?

-

Robin-David Hammond
KPL
25-8D Van Zant
Norwalk CONN USA

Gerrold's Laws of Infernal Dynamics:
        (1) An object in motion will always be headed in the wrong
            direction.
        (2) An object at rest will always be in the wrong place.
        (3) The energy required to change either one of these states
            will always be more than you wish to expend, but never so
            much as to make the task totally impossible.