And it's with this final response that I think this thread should end.
Obviously some of us cannot control our potty mouths and are willing to
take some shots at others over a dead product.  Get over it, HyperCard
*is* dead.  Apple has it's reasons for continuing to sell it (A shock to
me, it's obviously taking advantage of this minority group - Apple is
not stupid where there's money to be made.  It's as guilty as MS in
these matters.  Charging fro beta software and QT indeed!).

No imagination required.

I'm sorry for bringing up the matter, it has added a bad taste
(unwarranted mind you) to this list.  Some very enlightening points have
been made on both sides, but nothing points to any sort of revival for
this product.

Cripes, they can't even port a stupid DVD player app.