So I've written several apps using Metacard 2.3 and feel pretty good about
all that.  Now 2.4 is out - a natural upgrade progression.  How does
"Revolution" fit into all of this.  I apologize for not quite getting it -
and hope someone can briefly explain what I'm missing.

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems

p.s. the url to our commercial app is www.btathletics.com.  It is available
right now only on the Mac side.  It provides an opportunity for football
coaches to cut up game film and create highlight films, film studies etc.
It's a pretty slick use a great language - Metacard.