Scott Raney wrote/ schreef:

>>> Support for URL access other than "file:", "binfile", and "resfile"
>>> have been moved out into a script library named "libURL" that you must
>>> start using before you can access these types of URLs.
I don't like this. And I think it's a little inconsistent too: you are
backward compatible to HyperCard and OMO, and a version later of MC, the
urls don't work anymore. I think that you have to find a solution around
this, because this ain't neat anymore, because I now need two lines to get
url access instead of one.

Another thing that's nice is that the (non-existing) font "System" is the
system font, set in the Appearance control panel (on Mac at least), instead
of always "Charcoal". But the problem is that you use this also for the tabs
in the Properties palette, which can get really ugly when the system font is
set to "Sand".

Solution: In the Appearance control panel there are 3 fonts set:
1) a big font (standard: Charcoal) for headings and menu's
2) a small font (standard: Geneva) for explanation and labels
3) a 'show' font (standard: Geneva 10) for lists and icons
I'd call them:
1) ".system_main"
2) ".system_exp"
3) ".system_list"