I have a card that is full of buttons. I was wondering if there
is any script (apart from a repeat script), that could return
if a certain btn was within any of the other buttons, and if so
return the name of that button?

I tried using the repeat script, but this is a very slow thing
to do, as it needs to be done at least once a second. I tried
an intersect(cd btn a, any btn). But that appears to just test
any random button..

Oh, and about my last post, i have not worked with quicktime
before, so can anyone give me a script that plays midi's through
quicktime?

Thanks again for all your help.