This would be a better idea for the Starter Kit than for the paid
version.  I for one will never use MM Director simply because of the
name branding (I did use it for a period of 1 year before they
released the *runtime* engine which started it all).  I hate that,
somehow it implies (in my mind) that I did not actually do anything,
but that the presentation was made entirely by Macromedia without my
assistance.  However, I do put in a Mention of MetaCard where
possible - but some clients don't want to see anything (which is why
I can't use MMD in some cases anyway, force an ad on me and I may
have to switch to something else).

Back to the packaging, maybe Scott should throw a contest for a new
splash screen design (which needs to be updated, is that Fozzy bear
in the start up or Animal from the muppets?).  The winner gets a free
license or mention in the credits.

--

Cheers,
Simon

All your .com .net and .org domains for only $14.50 each.
Get them while they last... http://www.amigo-3.com/hosting/