on 6/28/01 8:23 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> member("commentTag").text=member(myParent.myComments).text.line[theLine]
>
> Do we love the "dot notation", or do we not?  ;-)
> Regards,
> Scott

'We' do not.  At least, not me.  I find it ugly and hard to read.

--
6. "Stanislaus Smedley, a man always on the cutting edge of narcissism,
was about to give his body and soul to a back alley sex change surgeon

John R. Vokey, Ph.D.
Chair (for 1 more day!!!!)
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
University of Lethbridge